- For 2021 admissions, chathamkulam institutions is planning for a total intake of 60 admissions.
- International Students : 10
- Engineering Students : 10
- Other degree students: 40
- A student holding any Under-Graduate degree from a regular affiliated college or holding an Under-Graduate degree as distance education from any universities in Kerala would be eligible.
- Student should secure a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the degree final examination.
- Student should clear any of the following entrance examinations by obtaining the minimum score of eligibility.
The total fee for the academic year 2021 will be :
|Total Tuition fee||: Rs.100000/-|
|Soft Skill||: Rs.24000/-|
|Exam Fee internal/external||: Rs.8000/-|
|Caution Deposit One Time||: Rs.5000/-|
|Additional Fees||: Rs.5000/-|
|Application and Processing Fee||: Rs.5000/-|
Students of 2020 batch will be placed in a company of their specialization with a minimum salary of CTC 3.5 – 5 Lakh per annum
*Below conditions apply
- Must have undergone all training successfully
- Must clear all subjects In university Exams
- Should be regular in all activities
- Should be very active with lots and other activities of CBS