International Business Management program will ensure you obtain the key industry knowledge to successfully conduct business on a global scale in any international corporate environment.
This college program will offer a unique global perspective on business, as the field will require you to have knowledge of specialized international business management topics such as:
- International business law
- International finance and banking
- International marketing
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
As you become familiar with these topics in the International Business Management graduate certificate program, you’ll also take core business courses such as project management and business communications.